The Coach House Edinburgh
Only a short walking distance from the many attractions of Edinburgh City Centre, this accommodation is unusual because it offers the opportunity to feel as though you are staying in your own home rather than a B&B, hotel or house with lots of other guests.
The Coach House is situated in the Stockbridge Village area. There is only one letting room, with twin beds and its own private entrance. Guests are provided with a key to the garden gate and of course to the annexe in which the accommodation is provided.
Brief Details about Accommodation
- Central Edinburgh a 15 minute walk away (5 minutes by bus)
- Located in a quiet street in Stockbridge
- Nearby restaurants, cafes, shops and riverside walking routes
- Safe off street parking available by arrangement
- Twin Bedded Room with private Shower Room and Sauna
- Well equipped with TV, alarm clock, hairdrier, tea, coffee, fresh milk and cooled water
Set back from the street by long walled garden (well lit in the evenings), The Coach House is ideal for a couple, business colleagues or a single traveller and a firm favourite with many returning guests each year. View Latest Rates Here